- ASC CS170 CALCIUM SILICATE INSULATION
- ASC CS220 CALCIUM SILICATE INSULATION
- ASC CS220 WR WATER-REPELLENT CALCIUM SILICATE
- CIVIL WATER-REPELLENT CALCIUM SILICATE(THE TREASURE BOARD)
- ASC P650 PERLITE
- CALCIUM SILICATE, PERLITE PROCESSED TO MOLDED ELBOW AND TEE
- Insulation bracket
- ASC HT CALCIUM SILICATE INSULATION MATERIAL FOR HIGH TEMPERATURE
- OTHER AUXILIARIES
- ASC SW (BT)
- ASC SW (SL)
ASC SW (BT)
ASC Stonewool blankets are stone fibre-based products that deliver excellent thermal and acoustic performance. It is an inorganic spun fibre made from molten minerals. Products comply with the requirement as set by internationally recognized standard European standard.
ASC Stonewool blanket can be customized into different densities and thicknesses to meet various needs。 It s suitable to be used in residential and commercial and industrial buildings。
· Standard Delivery:
Other lengths, width sizes or facing type maybe available upon request.
· Product Properties & Thermal Conductivity:
|Linear Shrinkage||%||≤2||≤2||≤2||≤2||ASTM C356|
|Water vapor absorption||vol %||≤0.02||≤0.02||≤0.02||≤0.02||
|Reaction to Fire:||Classification A1 Non-combustible||
Compatible with all other forms of material which it is likely to come in contact with in normal industrial and building applications.
Water repellent, non-hygroscopic, non-capillary, it does not absorb any moisture from the air.
Non-hygroscopic, vermin & rot-proof and will not encourage growth of bacteria, mold or fungi.
No asbestos, CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs in the product and process.
· Packaging and Storage:
Supplied in polyethylene shrink wrap sheets for ease overall handling. Products should be stored indoors or under waterproof covering.